You can no longer live in denial – the holidays are here! Getting great gifts for our loved can be a challenge but no worries! I’m here to help you out this week with my first ever Fierce Holiday Guides.
Today we’re shopping for the busy woman in your life, the one that makes you wonder when she sleeps! A busy woman needs those things that makes her life a little easier, keeps her looking good on the go, and helps her squeeze in that elusive “me” time. I happen to be one of those women who has her hands in so many things it’s crazy sometimes and what I included in today’s guide are things I use regularly as well as I few on my wishlist! (are we paying attention Santa??)
1. Book a Spa Visit: We busy ladies always say we are going to have a spa day and rarely ever do it! I’ve booked spa services as a gift for my busy mom and she loved it! You can read my spa reviews for some ideas!
2. Rosette Pin from Forever 21 : Hair accessories like these are perfect for a great hair do on the go.
3. Earth Therapeutics Dream Zone Sleep Mask: Sleep masks are a great help in getting a good night’s sleep (or taking a power nap)
4. Fashionable notebook : Whether it’s a great idea or creating another To-Do list, having a cute notebook handy to write them down is essential. You can even to sites like Vistaprint to get them personalized.
5. Apple® – iPad® 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB : I don’t even have to say how awesome this gift would be!
6. bliss triple oxygen™ instant energizing mask: You get the results of a 60 minute facial in five minutes with this! I use it all the time, especially when I don’t want my skin to reflect my hectic schedule.
7. Slatkin & Co. 14.5 oz. Filled Candle in Frosted Cranberry: There is nothing better than getting home after a long day and have a relaxing fragrance floating in the air around you. I own three of these candles and it makes my room (and my office) a more comfy place to be!
8. Micheal Kors Skorpios Large Shoulder Bag: We need a bag that fits everything and looks gorgeous at the same time. This beauty from Michael Kors looks like it can do the job quite nicely. (Right Santa??)
9. Be Blushed Cheek Color from Avon: Because this blush applies so easily, it can fit into a hectic morning. Plus the color is very natural you’ll look like you’re glowing (even if you only had a few hours of sleep!)
Are you shopping for any busy women in your life? What do you plan on getting her?
Photo sources included in the corresponding descriptions.
This post contains affliate links.