It’s officially Fall ladies so let’s talk shoes! I’m more than a little ready to put the sandals up and wear something more cooler weather ready. Granted, it’s still 90+ degrees down here but a girl can dream, can’t she?
When it comes to boots, I look for something with a bit of edge (like buckles or zipper details, the right amount of height (nothing that’s borderline trashy), and unexpected colors. With fashion trends like leopard print and casual chic style, the right pair boots can make all the difference between a good outfit and a fierce one!
Here are nine picks that totally fit the bill.
(Right to Left)
- H&M Ankle Boot
- Wallis Fashion Black Platform Shoe Boot
- Pink & Pepper Rapper Wide Calf Riding Boot
- DOLCE by Mojo Moxy Kiwi Boot
- Kelly & Katie April Bootie
- Studded & Cuffed Stiletto Lace-Up Booties Charlotte Russe
- Wet Seal Slouchy Heeled Buckle Boots
- MIA Gale Women’s Pull-on Boots
- FERGALICIOUS Women Believin Boots