Now that we’ve got the lazy girl’s fashion guide out of the way, now it’s time to talk about beauty. I know I’m less inclined to spend hours in the bathroom doing my hair and makeup to let it melt as soon as I step outside. I’m trying to have some fun but I don’t want to let myself go either.
Enter the five beauty tips and tricks that the laziest girl can pull off!
- For color coverage without the hassle of putting on a full face of foundation or even going out to find the right tinted moisturizer, make your own! Mix in a tiny amount of your foundation (preferably liquid) into your daily moisturizer.
- Headbands are your best friend. Whether you’re getting out of the pool or trying to stretch in one more day without washing your hair, you still want to look presentable. So tie that hair up in a low pony tail or high bun and throw on a cute headband.
- Want to go makeup free this summer, make sure your skincare game is on point. Choose a cleanser and moisturizer that brightens, evens out skin tone, and keeps those nasty break outs at bay.
- If you don’t want to look like you were partying too hard the night before, apply a little bit of concealer under those eyes. Using a brush will give you nice and even coverage.
- Here are two quick tips on how to keep those eyebrows going a little longer before your next waxing session 1) swipe on some brow gel to keep those hairs under control and 2) touch up those arches with a brow shaping kit, like this one.
Add your tips in comments!