According to the calendar summer will officially be here in a few weeks (Florida is way ahead of the game) so the main thing on every fashionista’s mind is what to stock up on for this fun and hot season.
My summer fashion game is really laid back and simple. Jean shorts, cute tanks, stylish flats, and easy dresses. It’s just too hot to get all complicated with outfits. Does that mean our wardrobe should be boring?
This is where being an accessory addict really pays off! The right beaded necklace, boho chic scarf, bejeweled flats, or vintage sun hat can keep your summer attire looking effortlessly fresh. They can transform anything from maxi to swim suit, whether you’re traveling to an exotic location or staying close to home. My stash never lets me down and neither should yours!
- Wet Seal Heart Temple Cateye Sunglasses
- Wet Seal Mixed Tribal Print Scarf
- Forever 21 Beaded and Beautiful Necklace
- Forever 21 Gone Boho Bangle Set
- JCPenney Mixit™ Layered Brown Shell Teardrop Cluster Necklace
- Spiegel Sakkas Women’s Contrast Stripe UPF 50+ Extra Wide Floppy Brim Straw Hat
- Charming Charlie Making Your Mark Fedora
- JCPenney Mixit™ Embellished Flip Flops
- Charming Charlie Flower Child Hair Wrap
What are your must have accessories for the summer?