With so much talk of spring fashion and the latest trends, we often overlook one very important thing – accessories! Pieces like straw hats and floral scarves can take your basic wear up a seasonal notch without spending a ton of money. Jewelry and belts can bring the springtime to your outfit even if the weather still isn’t cooperating (can you believe it’s still snowing in some places?? Crazyness!) Pinks and pastels, florals and nudes, and even a little sparkle can be just what you need to get your warmer wear party going.
So, as your resident accessory addict it is my duty to round up the most stylish accessories to get your Spring looking right!
- Forever 21 Watercolor Floral Scarf
- Charlotte Russe Floral Chain Cut-Out Straw Hat
- H&M Feather Necklace
- Charming Charlie Living On The Edge Belt Set
- JCPenney Pink Crystal Sterling Silver Heart Earrings
- Charming Charlie Groovy Girl Sunglasses
- Forever 21 Romantic Rose Mirror Compact
- Lulu by Lulu Guinness™ Hyde Park Chic Crossbody Bag
- H&M 2-pack Hair Clips
- Charlotte Russe Watch & Rhinestone Stretch Bracelets – 6-Piece Set