Man, this winter isn’t playing any games!
OMG, the snow storms are super crazy and the cold temps have extended all the way down to here to South Florida. As a native New Yorker I totally understand how brutal winters can be (and is one of the reasons why I couldn’t move back!) One thing I do miss about living up north is rocking coats. When I was younger I always looked forward to getting a new coat every season and to this day I have my last winter coat. If it’s going to be stupid cold outside, then I want to look good while keeping warm, right?
So to help you put some fun into this polar vortex business, I’ve rounded up ten fashionable and ultra stylish coats.
Stay warm ladies!
- Victoria Secret Belted Puffer Coat
- Betsey Johnson Plaid & Solid Wool Blend Peplum Coat (Nordstrom)
- Modcloth Vogue Voyager Trench
- Via Spiga Short Wool Blend Trench Coat (Macy’s)
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Diamond Quilted Pattern Packable Coat (Bonton)
- Isaac Mizrahi Plaid Piped Trenchcoat
- Textured Skater Belted Trench (ASOS)
- Via Spiga Women’s Midi-Length Wool Coat
- Calvin Klein Wool-Blend Walker Coat (Macy’s)
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Wool-Blend Asymmetrical Belted Coat (Macy’s)