While living in South Florida has some awesome perks (beaches, palm trees) one thing that kinda stinks about 24-7 tropical weather is that it rarely gets cold enough to wear boots. I would love nothing more than to rock a cable knit sweater, skinny jeans, and knee high boots. They are the officially footwear of the Fall and though I’ve been living here for many years, wearing flip flops in November still feels a bit weird to me! So, I must live vicariously through my northern peeps and pretend to go boot shopping. J Here’s a roundup of some of the hottest boots this season !
- JS by Jessica Kopes Wide Calf Wedge Boot
- Aldo Nennia Boots
- Women’s Mossimo® Kessa Wedge Ankle Boot
- Not Rated Women’s Self Flattery Boot
- Aldo Gaunt Boots
- Betsey Johnson for The Cool People
- Born Børn ‘Kensi’ Boot
- Nine West Women’s Lottie Wedge Bootie
- Modcloth Thyme of My Life Bootie
- Gabriella Rocha – Winter Hit Boot (Black Suede)
Are you going boot shopping?
Photos courtesy of Shopstyle