As my 32nd birthday quickly approaches I always take this time to reassess things in my life. This year I went through some major changes. The only thing that still holds on to my old life is my closet. My office shirt and trousers are collecting dust and meanwhile I find myself wearing the same handful of casual clothes. My style (and the walk in!) are in dire need of an overhaul. So while some fashionistas are going for more girly things this fall, my goal is to be cute and comfortable, with versatility at the top of the list!
- Rick Owens Lilies Twisted Front Jersey Top
- Hurley London Scarf
- Nine West Handbag Zipster Small Hobo
- James Jeans Fly Boy High-Class Wide Leg Jean in Paradise Blue
- Mossimo® Kessa Wedge Ankle Boot
- Forever 21 Essential Plaid Shirt
What’s on your Fall Fashion List?