After having a relaxing weekend it’s back to the grind. I have to hit the ground hard this week. While I had something else planned for today, I wanted to have a little fun before the day got going. The idea actually came to me when I was doing Friday’s post. We have a pretty good idea of how to spot a fashion blogger but what about us beauty bloggers? After having this blog for four years, there are clearly some things I do that is solely because of this blog and I thought it would be a lot of fun to share!
You Know You’re a Beauty Blogger When….
- You have no problems wearing your latest beauty look to the store or to work, especially if it’s a dark smokey eye or a bold red lip. I’m guilty of wearing one to my daughter’s library play date….at 10 am!
- You’re kitchen has become your beauty lab. My husband has strict instructions as to what is for cooking and what is for my hair. (I play no games!)
- If you’re hair or skin isn’t cooperating, that makeup tutorial is a no-go!
- You can’t have a Pinterest board just named Beauty. Oh no, you have to one for hair, eye looks, lipstick, and beauty products. Guilty as charged!
- While fashionistas can rattle off designers, we can have our own list of makeup artists and hair stylists. Johnny Wright, Kim Kimble, and Mally Moncal are my personal faves.
- You have at least two of everything like shampoos, conditioners, mascaras, etc. It takes the idea of being a Product Junkie to a whole other level!
- Despite the fact you get samples for review, you still go out and buy stuff. The aisles of Walgreens just aren’t safe!
- You can spend hours watching makeup and hair YouTube videos and not even realize it!
- Your Instagram feed has pictures of you, you, and oh yeah, you!
- You’re the first person you’re family or friends call from the store before they buy a beauty product.
And the biggest one:
You only get dressed from the neck up. I mean who else is gonna see, right?
Okay guys it’s your turn! Can’t wait to see what you come up with comments!