As I sit and watch my favorite Real Housewives shows throughout the week it’s amazing to see these women dressed to the nines and their makeup on point every day. Lord knows if I could have my makeup done like on a daily basis it would be awesome! But life isn’t TV, and with all the running around we ladies do wearing makeup could be the last thing on the list. What I hear from a lot of my friends is they just don’t have the time! Granted, you can’t rock a Smokey eye or false lashes every day but you can have a natural beauty look where you can at least look like you have it all together. With the right products you can totally pull it off in 10 minutes or less (promise!).
What you need:
- Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream
- Press Powder (if you have oily skin)
- Light Neutral Shadow like:
- Smashbox Bliss or Nude
- TooFaced Heaven
- Eyeliner pencil in black
- Black Mascara
- Shimmery Lip Gloss
- Apply your tinted moisturizer or BB Cream after cleansing. They moisturize your skin while giving it the color coverage it needs.
- If you have dark under eye circles (like me!) or other blemishes, cover them up with a little concealer. A few pats with your ring finger are all you need.
- If you have oily skin, dab on a little press powder in your oily zones. Mine are my nose and cheeks.
- Sweep your neutral shadow of choice all over your lids and brow bone. It’s amazing how they brighten up those eyes!
- Line your upper lash line with your black eyeliner. I like pencils because they’re easy to use when you’re in a hurry.
- Apply a coat of mascara
- Finish off with a few swipes of your lip gloss and you’re done!
See? Easy peasy!
What’s your quick, go-to makeup look?