Okay, I officially don’t wear makeup every day, but when the opportunity comes I try to go all out and spread my product junkie wings. I broke out the liquid eyeliner and was ready to give my eyes some wings. That meant going easy on the shadow and have my lips give the pop of color I always have to have. Because the occasion called for a little formality, I went with an updo and a flower hair accessory to bring in some cuteness.
- Medium Coverage Foundation from Mary Kay
- Sheer Coverage Concealer
- CoverGirl Press Powder under the eyes and my T-zone
- Avon cream blush in Pink Melon
- I prepped my lids with a little foundation to brighten them up (my dark circles are no joke!)
- For more brightness I dusted TooFaced’s Heaven all over my lids and brow bone
- For the winged eyeliner I used Rimmel London’s Exaggerated liquid eyeliner in black. Because my liquid liner skills aren’t the best, I started with a thin line, building up to a thicker line and wings in the creases
- I finished up with my favorite Buxom mascara. (I seriously have to buy some more!)
This called for one of my CoverGirl Lipsticks. I chose Embrace because I don’t wear this shade that often.
- I spritzed the edges my hair with water and applied Shea Moisture’s Curling Soufflé. I find that this hair gel gives more shine and better hold on damp hair.
- Using a headband that I cut in half to tie up my hair into a high puff. My hair isn’t quite long enough to do a full fledge pony tail. This way I get a lot more volume.
- Secured everything with pins and clipped a flower in my hair
What’s your favorite beauty look?