By now, you already know how much of a fan I am of Ms. Kerry Washington. Not only does she look fabulous on her hit TV show, she was stunning on the Red Carpet of the Golden Globes. She wowed the crowd in a stunning Miu Miu gown, with glittery details and just the right amount of sheer. While many may still be drooling over the dress, I wanted to focus on her beauty look that complimented the dress. Because the dress how such much glam factor, the beauty look was a perfect compliment. Sometimes simple is the way to go, especially with a big event like this one. Add a subtle pop of color and you’re not boring either. So I had to give you the deets on this gorgeous beauty look!
Carola Gonzalez went for lightly blushed cheeks, a muted lip, and a pop of color around the eyes.
- Lancome Teinte Idol Ultra 24H Foundation
- Lancome Blush in Pommettes D’Amour
- Lancome Color Design Infinite 24H Eyeshadow in Evermore Lilac
- Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
- Lancome Airliner in Smoke
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Marcus Francis, John Frieda celebrity hairstylist went for sleek, but flowey shoulder length hair and blunt bangs. Here’s how to get his look at home!
- Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray ($9.99 at drugstores), throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
- Blowdry hair straight. Take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section–the heat of flat iron will activate 3-Day Straight, to ensure sleek style that lasts all night long.
- Smooth Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème ($5.99) throughout hair to give a smooth, shiny finish.
Big thanks to the folks at John Frieda and Lancome for giving us the scoop on Kerry’s look!
What was your favorite Golden Globes beauty moment?