Having Fun With My New Toy….

If you follow me on Twitter, you  know that I’ve finally bought a new camera two weeks ago.

Say Hello to my Canon Rebel

Canon Rebel DSLR

Just in time for the holidays, I’ve finally got my DSLR and everyone is already sick of me taking pictures of everything! LOL.  Practice makes perfect right??

Perfume bottles

MJ from Fierce

African Painting

Puppy Dog

Silk Flowers

Big Sisters

So what are you plans for Thanksgiving? I plan on spending the holiday pigging out at Grandma’s, taking a quick nap, and then heading out to do my Black Friday Shopping.  Yes, I will be one of those crazies in sweats and sneakers at the stores at midnight with a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee in hand. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ladies and I’ll be back in action next week! ;)

20 thoughts on “Having Fun With My New Toy….

Awesome!!! At first it was a little overwhelming but once I had the basics it just takes practice. It’s a lot of fun to use though!

1. Jennifer says:

Congrats on your new purchase! I have a Canon Rebel too and I love it. There is so much to learn with DSLR’s maybe you can share some tricks you pick up shooting with it.

2. Michelle @Radiant Brown Beauty says:

Alright now! A brand shiny new toy lol. I know how it is to get something new and want to do everything with it! I wish I could get a new camera. I’m just working with what I got right now. I spent a whole lot of money yesterday at the premium outlets yesterday :-)

3. FASHION TALES says:

I love new cameras, yours look great, I will need to get a new one soon. Looking forward to seeing the fun shots you create the new camera. You look adorable in the polka dots headband. I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving holiday.

4. Ann Marie McDermott says:

LOL! I think I look fabulous with you sis ;) and the pic of Rocky is so freaking cute! Can’t wait to see him tonight!!!
    And I guess I can’t wait to see you tomorrow… I guess….
    Lol jk jk, love yah sis! And it will be the battle of the camera’s tomorrow cause I’m bringing mines too >:)

5. Courtney says:

Can’t wait to see all the great things you do with the camera!

I’m still learning mine, too. Luckily my dad knows a lot so I hope he can show me more on the camera during the holidays. I’m a visual learner!

I found it was helpful to get a book on top of the basic manual.

Thank you!! It’s so much fun but overwhelming at the same time. I know some posts on IFB helped me with some things. I’ve definitely been practicing the basics first and then I will probably invest in another manual.

So lucky you have your dad to help you! :)