Hey everyone, I’m Veronica of Best of Palm Beach Consignment. My friend MJ is pretty busy this week finishing up a very exciting project, so I offered to do a guest post and share with you what’s in my makeup bag.
1. Giorgio Armani Face Fabric - It’s also called second skin face fabric and it seriously lives up to it’s name. Not cakey at all and it has spf 12 sunscreen. I was never a foundation girl, but as I got older, I noticed I needed a product to even out my face without clogging my pores.
2. Giorgio Armani Maestro Eye Shadow – in nude. I apply this shadow underneath my eyebrows with my pinky finger. It’s great for highlighting your brow line.
3. Chanel Powder Blush – in rose bronze. I love this color, it’s perfect for accentuating my cheekbones.
4. Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche – sample size. I love this scent, it smells so clean and fresh. I always carry a sample size bottle of my favorite perfumes. It’s great for freshening up when on the go, especially in Florida weather.
5. Giorgio Armani Master Corrector Concealers – I have them in both shades pink and orange. I owe my life to whoever invented these concealers. I have the worst dark circle problem. So one day I walked into Saks and asked for industrial strength concealer. Seriously I had tried it all, I was ready to give up. They recommended I use both at the same time and blend them in together. The pink brightens the area, while the orange conceals. It truly worked, I am so happy with this product and hope they never stop making it.
6. Jordana Liquid Eyeliner – black. Ok seriously, I buy this liner at the local dollar store. I have been using it since 2007 and it truly works. It glides easily and doesn’t smudge.
7. Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick – in talisman. This lipstick has the perfect combination of moisture and staying power. It’s a beautiful shade and compliments my skin color.
8. Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick – in legendary. I adore this bright red lipstick, I wear it almost everyday.
9. Chanel #6 Powder Brush – this brush is so soft and gentle on my skin. I use it with my smashbox bronzer (not pictured) which I just ran out of.
10. Giorgio Armani Blender Brush – I am so happy with this brush. I use it with my concealer and face fabric to achieve a perfectly airbrushed makeup look.
One thing you didn’t see pictured or mentioned is mascara. Beauty confession: I hate mascara. I just hate how it looks on me and the fact that it makes me look like a raccoon after a few hours. If it’s water proof it’s even worse, because I can never get it off when I take off my makeup. Maybe I just haven’t found the right one.
*A huge thank you to Veronica for coming to my rescue this week and guest posting for me! I would love to know what you ladies keep in your makeup bag! )