I am soo psyched that my ramblings have been chosen for LALM this week! I’m also glad that many posts I’ve read already made the list! Make sure you check them out!
Love Yourself Always and Forever.
Edited by Nubia of NubiasNonsense
Loving yourself might very well be the key of living a happy life. Love your strengths, your weaknesses, everything! Everyone who made a submission to Links à la mode should be very proud and content with themselves. You are all fashion bloggers with a voice and have something to share with others. Did you know that your post could make someone’s day? Your DIY shorts might have been the highlight of a young girls day. Your inspirational post might have motivated someone who had the blues. These are all reasons to keep writing great content and when in doubt remember… YOU INFLUENCE PEOPLE.
Links à la Mode: June 14th
- Aqui : Heres now: tie a turban
- Arash Mazinani : Build Your Brand: How To Create Your Signature Look
- Bachman’s Sparrow : How to Keep the Passion Going in Blogging and Other Endeavors
- Brunette Blogging : The Blogging Sins
- Couturelust : DIY Isabel Marant pink lace up shorts
- Dignity Zine : Photoshop Expose, Penelope Cruz in Vogue
- Divergent Musings : The Cost of Blogging
- Dramatis Personae : What Carrie Bradshaw Taught Me About Aging & Getting Older
- FIERCE : Don’t Keep Up With the Blogging Joneses, Just Keep Up With Yourself
- IFB : The Reality of Blogging While Working a Full Time Job
- Inbetween Seams : Let’s Talk About Internships: What to Wear
- LAW OF FASHION : taking trends to the office [neon]
- LucyPlease : Making a User Friendly Blog
- Made to Travel : My Faves in Ethical Swimwear
- Oh, the Plaves You’ll Go! : Naturally Beautiful
- Seamstress stories : Adaptation
- Style Nugget : Commenting: Still the Best Thing About Blogging?
- Sugar and Spice : Be a Better Fashion Blogger
- The Fashion Police : Skin Color is Not a Not a Fashion Statement
- Titine & Totoche : Warao Tribute
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine