Spring Inspired – FTF Blog Event 5/4/11

Here is the second installment of Full Time Fabulous’s monthly blogging event and the theme this time is all about Spring.  We have to create our visual interpretation of Spring and what it means to us.  This Spring has been a time of really finding out what I’m made of, leaving no room for fear or self doubt.  I’m haven a lot of big and exciting things going on in my personal and professional life right now , so I’m inspired by this season’s concept of renewal, rebirth, and being bold by totally stepping out into new territory.

sunrise

Photo courtesy of: Wallpaperseek.com

Color Blocking Trend 2011

Photo courtesy of: Lizzieedwards.com

Country Road

Photo courtesy of: peyfate.wordpress.com

Natural Hair

Photo courtesy of : thirstyroots.com

Confidence

Photo courtesy of: studentbranding.com

Beyonce

Photo courtesy of: allwomanstalk.com

23 thoughts on “Spring Inspired – FTF Blog Event 5/4/11

I’m so glad you liked it! I remember the best sunset I saw was while on a cruise. The most beautiful thing I had every seen!

1. Marissa says:

Is that second photo of the Gucci collection? I saw it in the store recently (just browsing, not shopping unfortunately), and it’s so gorgeous! Those colors really do scream spring.

2. Bella Q says:

What great images to capture the season of Spring. I agree with you- renewal is the most incredible thing about the season. It reeks of hope, of recreation and new beginnings. Wishing you a season of powerful and positive transformation, beautiful. xo. -Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

3. Casee Marie says:

Beautiful post, dear! Gotta love that Gucci collection, it’s so bold and fearless. I love the idea of focusing on the aspects of renewal and rebirth in spring; it gives so much strength to the season, which can easily feel flimsy with all the softness and flowers. You gave it so much more depth with this post!

Thank you! Normally Spring means flowers and girly fashion but this one is extra special for me so I’m glad that it came across in this post!

4. designedbyann says:

For me spring is the picture with the country road and the tree… I have a soft spot for “lonely” trees…
    Anna

5. Michelle Howard says:

I think I can totally relate with the bright colors. I’m just wondering on the pic with the lady with natural hair. Did it inspire you because of how you are transitioning to natural now?

It did! It’s a brand new territory for me and it’s all part of stepping out of the comfort zone and trying new things!