Rock your Beauty is a blogging event I created after seeing many fashion bloggers having events of their own, where they each take a common item or follow a theme, and see how bloggers take to the challenge. I really hadn’t seen anything like for beauty bloggers, so I thought this would be cool! I also wanted to how different women rock the same colors or beauty looks! I’ve never hosted anything before so I’m super excited (and super nervous!) so we’re going to see how this goes and hopefully this can be a regular thing!
Today’s challenge is called Color Me Pink, where the challenge is to incorporate the color pink into your beauty look – whether it’s pink eyeshadow, lip gloss, or even hair if you’re that adventurous! I went for pink smokey eye of sorts, wanting to do something soft and cute.
Products I used:
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation Bronze 608
- Cover Girl Clean Press Powder in Tawny
- Pink from Ulta on lids
- Matte Pink Eyeshadow from Wet-n-Wild Lust Pallette on the creases
- Flirty from ulta from the middle of the eyelid to the browbone
- Doe Eyed Eyeliner from Sephora
- Sumptious Extreme Mascara from Estee Lauder
- Cheek Adore blush from Ulta
- Berry Sparkle Lip Gloss from Mary Kay
See Who Else Rocked Their Beauty Today! Just click on their picture to see their RYB post!