Let’s Dish! Purse Paparazzi

After a well received response from my awesome blogging buddies, I’m bringing back my Let’s Dish posts!  These will be where the post is all about you and what you ladies have to say!

So without further a due, here’s today’s Let’s Dish Question:

What purse are you rocking today and what beauty items are stashed in it?

I’m using a non-brand name purse that’s a beautiful black that’s more of a big shoulder bag than anything else.  It’s tall enough to fit an entire notebook (or editorial calendar) easily!  Inside, you’ll find my Smooth Minerals lip color from Avon, a Mary Kay Lip Gloss in Berry Sparkle, and another lip gloss (shocker!) from Avon, the GLAZEWEAR lip gloss in Brown Sugar.

Your turn! (How fun to be all nosey! LOL)

Previous Let’s Dish Posts (please feel free to leave comments!)

Photo courtesy of:  voteto.ca

12 thoughts on “Let’s Dish! Purse Paparazzi

1. Kirstin Marie says:

I’m rocking a Tyler Rodan bag with honestly, not much inside, beauty wise!!

I have two lip glosses from Victoria Secret, Burt’s Bee’s Lip Balm, a nail file and some eye drops for my contacts. Otherwise its pretty much just the practical stuff!!

Thanks for your comment!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’ve always been meaning to get Burt Bee’s lip balm – like I really need any more lip stuff in my bag..but…..:)

2. Grit and Glamour says:

At the moment I’m rocking a leopard print bag from Topshop that I just love! At this moment, the beauty items in my Cole Haan makeup bag include:

3 YSL Rouge Pur lipsticks (#49, #52, #128)
    YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick #2
    YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick #06
    1 Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick #186 Tiger Eye
    2 MAC lipsticks (Vegas Volt and Myth)
    2 L’oreal Color Juice glosses (#220, #610)
    L’oreal HiP gloss #832
    1 All Natual Chapstick
    MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 30

Can ya tall I’m lippie-obsessed?

••V••
    @gritandglamour

Ooh a leopard print bag??! I bet it looks fabulous!

Girl, I stay with lip products in my bag! I only happend to have three in my bag when I posted this because I cleaned it out not too long ago!

3. Minister of Style says:

I am carrying a blue faux Birkin style bag. In it is a boatload of stuff that I have deemed necessary. My Kindle, sunnies in a hard sided case, keys, Hollywood Intuition pouch that houses my makeup, Blackberry, black nylon media pouch (usb cords, memory cards, etc.) camera and extra batteries, pens, small notebook, travel size of perfume (Michael Kors Very Hollywood) business card holder, wallet and I think that just about covers it.

The second person to comment who has a travel size perfume in their bag! I need to get on the ball with that! And oh, my shades are ALWAYS in my purse!

4. gen321 says:

Blk leather Juicy Couture bag with gold link and leather handles. Inside: Versace sunglasses in case, MAC suede makeup bag filled with MAC bronzer, foundation, lip liner, and blush, Bath and Body lip moisturizer, tiny notebook and pen from church, and Coach wallet.