Ugh thank goodness for Fridays! I’m taking a mental day off from work today because I’ve been extremely burnt out! My other writing project is taking off faster than me and trying to keep this blog going along with the day job can be pretty tiring! So how grateful was I to have such a fun Friend Friday topic this week! Instead of answering questions, this week my FBFF bloggers and I are listing ten things that you didn’t know about us. So here are ten completely random things about me that would probably never show up in a blog post!
- I will automatically be your best friend if you bring me cheesecake. Extra bonus points if it’s from Cheesecake Factory
- I’m a total history buff. Things like the History Channel, restored historic sites, and artifact museums absolutely thrill me.
- If you looked in my movie collection, you’ll find movies like 300, Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and the Kings of Comedy.
- The NFL season is just as exciting to me as Fashion Week. I have a Jets jersey in my closet to prove it! LOL
- I love show tunes! I know so many of them by heart it’s a shame!
- I speak fluent Spanish thanks to my awesome Cuban family.
- Reality TV like Intervention, Project Runway, and Top Chef practically dominate my TV viewing.
- I’m a textbook Type A personality. If I don’t have a To-Do list I would totally lose it!
- I love cooking Asian food. My General Tso chicken is off the chain!
- My favorite place to be is on the beach and the great thing about living in South Florida is I can go there all year round!
Your turn! What are some random things about yourself that have nothing to do with your blog?