I know ladies, the name is a mouthful! But this hairstyle that graced the Women’s Mafia Fashion Show (where up and coming designers such as Jonathan Payne from Project Runway, Ardistia, and Shantele showed off their fashion skills) is a lot simpler than you think! It’s also very chic and unique (two words I like!)
Want a new updo without having to hit the salon? Stylist Philip Pelusi, who brought us tips on choosing the right products for African American Hair, gives us step by step instructions on how to get this cool do at home!
1. Spray hair with P2 Refresh Hair to give hair texture
2. Divide hair into two ponytails: perimeter and crown
3. Pull the perimeter ponytail into a high nape
4. Spray again with P2 Refresh Hair
5. Pull a hair net over the ponytail and fashion it into “petals”
Need more hair how-to to get straight off the runway hair. Look no further!
Photos courtesy of: Philip Pelusi