I was in the process of doing my spring cleaning and I came across a bigger make up bag that I haven’t used. As I laid out all of my cosmetics I decided I needed to take an assessment of my make-up inventory.
In my make up bag you will find:
- Physicians Multi- Colored Light Bronzer – Blushing Nude
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- L’Or eal Liquid Concealer
- Stila Lip Polish – Glaze
- Wet n Wild Eye Mega Eyes Eye Shadow – Belgian Chocolates
- Stila Eye Liner Pencil – Black
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers – Sparkling Blue
If my bag could say anything about me, it would say that I’m a minimalist. I don’t need a lot to achieve the look I want. It would also say that I like to play it safe by sticking to neutral, basic colors. To be honest, it screams BORING! Maybe its time to take a walk on the wild make-up side!
Let’s Dish Ladies! What’s in your make-up bag? What does your make-up bag say about you?
Photo courtesy of: Sephora.com